1. Use a private or incognito window when booking flights and hotels online.
– Travel sites often track your visits and will raise the price simply because you’ve visited before.
2. Keep loose chargers and cables organized with a glasses case.
3. Use straws to carry travel-size amounts of skin care products.
4. Put a dryer sheet at the bottom of a suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh.
5. Use a spring from an old pen to protect chargers from bending and breaking.
6. Skip the long lines for airport bathrooms.
– It may seem like common logic, but the first bathroom in the terminal is the most crowded one. Use the next one to skip the long waits and save precious time.
7. Use a binder clip to protect the head of shaving razors.
8. If you forget your wall plug, charge devices through the USB slot on a TV.
9. Roll clothes, instead of folding, to save tons of baggage space.
10. If you have clothes that need to be folded, use tissue paper to keep them from wrinkling.