You may know HSBC as being the international bank with the red hexagon. Although not as prominent in the U.S. as Bank of America or Wells Fargo, HSBC is one to compete with especially if you’re looking for a home loan. Unlike other banks, HSBC has a presence in over 70 countries around the world making it very attractive for many international buyers.
Carmelo Oliveri is a Premier Mortgage Consultant at HSBC for over 10 years and recently spoke to a group of REBNY members about all that HSBC has to offer. Carmelo is considered the ‘Chef’ of mortgage loans at HSBC for finding ways of taking tricky loans and applying our flexible guidelines that otherwise may not fit-the-box at another bank to get them approved.
One of the great reasons people choose to work with HSBC for their mortgage is the vast array of products offered. Their international lending product is what really sets them apart in the industry. Whether purchasing a home in the U.S. to reside or as an investment, HSBC has the experience to provide home financing solutions for any international borrower.
- International borrowers with qualifying documentation do not need U.S. credit history to apply for an HSBC mortgage. We will order your international credit report for your application
- Loans up to 75% of appraised property value or purchase price, whichever is lower
- An experienced Mortgage Consultant can assist you through every step of the home financing process
HSBC Jumbo Mortgages offer:
- Relationship pricing on a variety of fixed and adjustable rate mortgages (ARM)
- Up to $3 million in financing
- Closing cost credit based on jumbo mortgage product from $250 to $1500
- Title vesting for U.S. corporations and U.S. limited liability companies
For families sending their children to school in the U.S., HSBC offers the Family Assisted product which allows non-occupying immediate family members to assist in the purchase or non-cash out refinance of a property.
- Competitive mortgage rates on a variety of fixed and adjustable rate jumbo mortgages
- Financing up to $3 million
- Flexible qualifying lending guidelines
- Ability to include up to four borrowers on the loan
For those interested in purchasing or refinancing a home, please reach out to Carmelo Oliveri to schedule a meeting via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-638-4345.